The ERAS® Interactive Audit System (EIAS) offers a urology protocol based on the published guidelines of the ERAS Society.
See all published guidelines on the ERAS Society website.
Procedures covered in the protocol
- Exploratory laparotomy/laparoscopy only
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Cystectomy for functional disease (any urinary diversion)
- Radical cystectomy with ileal conduit (ex: Bricker)
- Radical cystectomy with orthotopic bladder substitution (ex: Studer)
- Radical cystectomy other urinary diversion (ex: Kock, Mainz, uretero-cutaneostomy)
- Urinary deviation
- Other urology surgery
Please contact us for details on how to get on board with ERAS®