1. Ljungqvist, O. et al. 2020. The Post COVID-19 Surgical Backlog: Now is the Time to Implement Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS). World Journal of Surgery. 44, 10 (2020), 3197-3198.
2. Nelson, G. et al. 2016. Implementation of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Across a Provincial Healthcare System: The ERAS Alberta Colorectal Surgery Experience. World Journal of Surgery. 40, 5 (2016), 1092-1103.
3. Zhuang, C. et al. 2013. Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Programs Versus Traditional Care for Colorectal Surgery. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum. 56, 5 (2013), 667-678.
4. Example Colorectal Cancer Surgery above 70% guideline adherence. Gustafsson, U. et al. 2016. Adherence to the ERAS protocol is Associated with 5-Year Survival After Colorectal Cancer Surgery: A Retrospective Cohort Study. World Journal of Surgery. 40, 7 (2016), 1741-1747.
5. Hübner, M. et al. 2015. The impact of an enhanced recovery pathway on nursing workload: A retrospective cohort study. International Journal of Surgery. 24, (2015), 45-50.